|
THEGIRL
One and only Blodwen Lim;
cry when she's sad, roar when she's angry, smile widely when she's happy.
TALKHERE
|
Monday, January 18, 2010, 9:03 PM
 TADAAAA, (L). Oops, my papa's eyes look weird anyway! We smiled big big because my godpa ask her to say "sex" -.- HAHAHAHHA.
Shop shop today as well, with Yixuan! Hahaha met her in City Hall and I'm late! She's late, and I'm later! Coolzxzxz. So went to see some bag and off to Orchard. Far Eastttt and she bought some presents! Ion next, and in the end we two didn't manage to buy anything for ourselves. LOL. Took forty-one photos in Level 3 toilet :D Trained back next!
Told my friend a secret todayyyyy, not meant to hide it from you but really don't know how to saaaaay. Hahaha please don't blame mezxzxz, and hope we still trust each other! :) Now, I'm relieved. Always remember my face and I say "Shh" :) Yay I love you, my friend :)
Sheng Tao Sha tomorrow YAY. :D :D
Anyway lazy to reply tags so byebye my friends :)
|