God will make a way ♥
THEGIRL

Photobucket
One and only Blodwen Lim; cry when she's sad, roar when she's angry, smile widely when she's happy.

TALKHERE


Wednesday, January 20, 2010, 11:07 PM

SENTOSAAAAAAAAA!
:D


Met up with Jun and Bai at Yishun, trained down to Vivo and bought food. Hahaha it was damn cool when i jumped to get some chips, threw backwards and it landed straight in the trolley :) Shopped around, paid and prepared to go Sheng Tao Shaaaaaa! Decided to try the monorail, paid 3bucks and got our cards! Saw something big like watermelons -.-, and alighted at the Beach Station. I was downgrading myself by telling them that is my station (Bitch Station) LOLOLOL.





There's was some tai yang yu when we got there, but awhile later it was a sunny day again :D So we headed to the corner of the beach :) Sun block lotion, sun tanning spray! Thankyou Bai and Jun! Haha but actually I got black-er where I put sun block lotion, and remained as white as my ass where I put sun tanning spray ): Why like thatttttt! Anyway, had fun eating and lying on the sand. Bai and Jun went into the water, but not meeeee. I got no extra bra and panties. Oh sad sad sad. Hahaha. Next was catching small fishes in the sea. I caught a fish and Jun did something to it and I lost ittttt. Was not able to catch anymoreee, no fish fate ): Toilet next, and changeddd!

Skyride and Luge next! It was super funnnnn :D Bai was afraid of heights, thus when we were high up (Even higher than the trees), she was sweating and held tightly to the handleeee! Hahaha. Luge was a cool rideeee, but I scared some weird animals would suddenly appearrrr and I might bang into them. HAHAHA.

Toured around Sentosaaaa by getting down at the Imbiah Station ^^ Everything require moneyyyyyy except some discovery thingggg. Haha. No butterfly park for Jun because we need to pay 16bucks per person! Anyway, we were super hot and tired so we headed back to Vivo!




Almost died of starvation, so we went Marche for dinnerrrrr :) Hahaha I spent so much there because I tried the crepe which was so tempting but in the end, did not taste as niceeeee! Paid and took the nice nice balloons! Got very excited again, as a result... we took pictures :D Anyway look at the picture aboveeeee. Look where our birds are ^^

Trained back home next, chatted and Jun malu-ed in the Mrt! Lucky no cooked people righttt, HAHAHA. Yue-ed again to bowl and pool at Yishun Safraaaaa :) We are super on okayzxzxz! Homed, changed and bused to Jun's house! Three innocent girls walked to Safra at night, quite scary though. Pool-ed and bowl-ed, and I love it :D Ate supper and bused home again. It was 11plus then, so thankyou my brother for fetching me homeeeee!

Long, tiring yet happy day! :D