|
God will make a way ♥
| |
|
THEGIRL
TALKHERE
|
Thursday, January 14, 2010, 8:53 PM
I'm back for updates! Sometimes, I'm considering to use Chinese to blog since my English is so so so _____ ):Anyway, on Tuesday, out with Shihui to shop to cheer myself up. And she needs to buy her things for J. Hahaha, met and trained down to Orchard. Went Far East, ate Pastamania and walked around. Saw a cute giraffe and monkey shirt, but it looked scary after I looked and looked at it. So, I didn't buy. Haha this might be a way to save money ^^ I bought a pair of shoes, haha. It was the first time I bought something without much consideration. Bad bad bad. Headed to Ngee Ann City next. Shopped around and camwhored in the toilet, as usual. Look below, and the rest are in Facebook! Yay end of my post, Shihui and Blodwen says byebye to everyone :) Will blog about yesterday and today in the next post! |