|
THEGIRL
One and only Blodwen Lim;
cry when she's sad, roar when she's angry, smile widely when she's happy.
TALKHERE
|
Sunday, January 10, 2010, 9:55 PM
HAHAHAHA, SHALL BE HAPPY FIRST THEN EMO OKAYYYYZXZXZ!
From Ver's blog: low key : 地球不断的旋转 岁月不断的流失 如此不断的等待 换来的却是不曾改变的失望 BLODWEN I LOVE YOU! haha. i'll develop one of this for you to keep okay.

I saw this in her blog, HAHAHA. I became her model for her assignment! She used her super super cool camera, and took me in Lasalle after church serviceeeeee. It was supposed to be an emo picture of me, but I don't know why, my side view looks flat and not nice not niceeeee! I seemed to be smiling, LOL. But luckily her teacher accepted this photo, or not I would feel so sorry!
Okay, enough of that. 1 2 3 and start of my emo-ness. Guess what, I'm going to get my Olevels results tomorrow. Only around 16hours left and this is no jokeeeee ): Those few months of preparation and revision, few weeks of papers after papers, few weeks of play and play and play were over. Tomorrow is the day, 2pm 2pm 2pm 2pm 2pm 2pm. Anyway I going to report during assembly with Yanjun! Heard that Bai and Als too ^^ Hahaha it will be the last assembly, last inspiring Monday! I want to take plenty of pictures in Anderson, including every single corner :)
So yea, I'm really scared. I'm afraid of failing everyone who have high expectations of me, and I'm really afraid of failing myself. I could not imagine the scene of seeing two digits when I opened the envelope, the scene of me crying till I faint or even the scene that I faint without even crying. Okay sounds funny -.- Aiyo nevermind, I don't know how to describe how nervous or afraid I'm.
Good luck everyone and good luck Blodwen ^^
|