|
God will make a way ♥
| |
|
THEGIRL
TALKHERE
|
Saturday, January 09, 2010, 10:30 PM
Firstly, let me raaannnttt!I'm so tired. (HAHAHA) Today, cycling trip was cancelled ): But, we are still going cycling one fine day before school reopens! So, I met up with K and we went to bowl and pool ^^ Next was makan makan at Long John Silver, and bused down to Ngee Ann Poly for its open house! My brother was asking me to get the shirt, haha. Went there, wow-ed at the vastness of the school and started to walk around :) Took candyfloss and popcorn, played some games and took part in the lucky draw! When we went to get the shirts, we had to get video-ed by them and say the reason why we like Ngeeann O: Okay, so we shouted "I like Ngeeann because it is so cool ^^". Malu-ed and hurried went off! Out we go, and bused to Dhoby Gaut :) Wanted to have Japanese buffet at Ri Ben Chun, but there's no dinner buffet. Sadly, we walked to Bugis and wanted buffet at Sakae. Again, there's no dinner buffet during weekends! Lastly, we walked to Iluma and settled down in a ShabuShabu Steamboat buffet ^^ It was quite yummy, we had chicken and miso soup as the soup base! Ate and homed! I remembered when I was writing essays during Primary School, the most common sentence I wrote was "We had a ball of time" (I don't know if I remembered correctly). So today, I had a ball of time too :D :D :D Okay, tomorrow is Church day and shopping dayzxzxz! :) Byebyebye! |