God will make a way ♥
THEGIRL

Photobucket
One and only Blodwen Lim; cry when she's sad, roar when she's angry, smile widely when she's happy.

TALKHERE


Thursday, January 14, 2010, 10:12 PM

Celebrated my grandpa's birthday yesterday with my entire family :) Enjoyed the buffet and get to take photos with everyone! Shall post the photos in Facebook later on, haha.


Before that, I met up with Jun and Bai and we headed to Anderson JC for its open house! The school is super old that people say that there is a need to buy insurance in case the school collapse -.- Awhile later, we decided to cab to St Andrew's JC! I think we accidentally "snatched" a cab from someone else. The girl looked angry O: We strolled around the school and it is so pretty! Hahaha talked awhile with Minwei and we bused to City Hall. Walked around, rest at Macs and talked :) Bai went off to find her sister and me and Jun walked around.


Went Peninsula Shopping Mall to see bags, hahaha. I found out I want to buy alot alot of things before school reopens! Like pencil case, stationery, bags, waterbottle (?) :) LOL. Shall shop for them soon! Next, we went Raffles City and shopped for chocolates for my Grandpaaaaa :) I think she can't tolerate me, choosing so damn long and still don't know which to choose. LOL. Bought and she trained home, while I waited for my Godpa to go together.


Today was Yishun day with Bai and Jun! Went Jun's house to discuss, and next Bai's house to see her new pink room! Played cards with the girls and Alston after he's done with his dotA -.- Went home and dinnered :) Finally, I got my choices! I want to get in to same school with all my friends! ): Hope I really can, I don't like being aloneeeeee ~


I'm off, this post is so long! Byebyebye!
:D