God will make a way ♥
THEGIRL

Photobucket
One and only Blodwen Lim; cry when she's sad, roar when she's angry, smile widely when she's happy.

TALKHERE


Sunday, December 06, 2009, 11:21 PM

SICK,
Yet, I still think that I'm strong :)


I wonder why am I so tired.
Lol today, one hour praise and worship was successful!
Huilun, you finished one task :D
And you did it well! Hahaha.
I was having a sorethroat and sang for one hour :)
Cool me, thankyou God too! Haha.


Anyway something cool happened!!
I was at Iluma arcade one fine day, and played some ball game.
I didn't know how to play okay, so i just tried to press the button.
AND IN THE END..




I HIT THE JACKPOT ^^
So happy, hahaha.
Oh and I saw some MingXing!


Sometimes, I really wonder if I'm that bad, worthless, useless.
People do judge you, do dislike you, do discourage you.
They won't appreciate nor realise the things you had done.
Yes, the truth often disappoints me.
But what can I really do?
Nothing, practically.
"No matter how unaffected you say you are, you are still affected."
(Xinlin)
How true.