God will make a way ♥
THEGIRL

Photobucket
One and only Blodwen Lim; cry when she's sad, roar when she's angry, smile widely when she's happy.

TALKHERE


Wednesday, December 16, 2009, 7:41 PM

I'm not used to blog every single day already. Haha, I don't have the urge to blog too! But being a nice owner, I will blog now so that my blog will not rot and wither and die and rest in no peace :) Hahaha okay, life has been nice. Went Ikea one day and yes, it is cool! Bought a bigbig jar, haha. And, I love the Swedish Meatballs ^^


Iron the clothes again todaaaay, earned money again :) Haha, this job is really nice yet tiring. I can slack whenever I can, watch television while ironing and most importantly, eating while ironing. Woohoo, Mummy rocks :D I'm using the money to eat Sakae, it's a deal okay!


Played Pet Society again, haha. I forgot why my pet is a boy, so I changed it into a girl and bought it a white toga :) Ohyes, who can tell me how to earn moneyyyyyyy in PS? I'm so stucked.
): ): ):


Okay, I'm off now. Hahaha. Looking forward to all the outings!
And Shihui, I missed you too! :D