God will make a way ♥
THEGIRL

Photobucket
One and only Blodwen Lim; cry when she's sad, roar when she's angry, smile widely when she's happy.

TALKHERE


Wednesday, December 23, 2009, 9:21 PM

I shall blog before vanishing in Singapore and teleport to Malaysia ^^
I cut my hair, and oops it looks really like bangs! Got blackmailed by bai but I know she loves me and will not post the pictures! Hahaha. Went out with Shihui on Monday! Met her at Orchard and we visited Hazel :D Woohoo, I wanted to buy her baby helicopters but it costs a bomb. I say I would buy if it costs 9.90bucks! Hahaha.


Went Far East next to shop :) The shopping mall is so so empty please. And we seemed like talking more than shopping! Hahaha, headed to Bugis next! She is really impulsive, haha. But yes maybe it is a good thing because at least she got herself stuff that she likes! I shop yet, always end up buying nothing ): Pathetic, or rather, stingyyy. HAHA.


Also, she shopped and ended up no money. I lent her 10bucks :) Hahaha shall write in my blog and make her remember that she owes me! Lol, kidding kidding! Haha. Wanted to buy christmas presents but failed terribly. Went off to meet K and went dinner together :)


Can't really remember what happened on Tuesday! I went for a meeting in the morning, meeting Ver :) After meeting, met K and went city hall for my brother's present! Bought and announced broke. Sakae buffet next ^^ Full and felt like puffing up like a puffer fish. Hahaha. After payment, announced broken -.- Head home and cut hair.
Andand tada, looked retard and walked home!


Stayed at home to finish camp stuff today. Wanted to meet X and pass her things! But no fate no fate ): Went Northpoint with my mama and grandma in the afternoon! I asked my mama to bring Kaixian's calculator and circle template but in the end, I didn't meet them! Lol, got scolded by mama for bringing yuanwang things (Expected :X) Shopped around, and guess what. My mama decided to buy clothes and spent really alot! O: But luckily, I bought one too! Hahaha went grandma's house to eat dinner after that!


Believe or not, suits yourself.
Everything won't be the same after so many quarrels.
We need not bear all your anger and sorrows.