God will make a way ♥
THEGIRL

Photobucket
One and only Blodwen Lim; cry when she's sad, roar when she's angry, smile widely when she's happy.

TALKHERE


Monday, July 21, 2008, 10:06 PM



HAPPY RACIAL HARMONY DAYYYYY :D
i didnt wear costume today.
haha im sad that we are not having any concert or carnival.
but, all lessons D:
i thought wearing costume + lessons will make me damn hot.
haha so in order to concentrate, i decided not to wear :D
HAHAHA.
but sadly, today was so cold -.-

went NYP for lunch with Ahxiong and Haze-l.
hahaha Haze-l kept gaving me her diao face.
lol but im not scared although her eyes are so big :D
haha. went home next.
actually, going home alone is quite cool :D

tuitioned, and homed :D
tmr's Elearning day! hahaha.
i shall look like a retard, staring at the computer for hours.
lol but at least, no school ^^
going out in the evening for the Zhui shi li.
and rest assured Mrsim, i will control my tears. LOL.
Yizhen, stay strong! you can do it okay.

I'm glad everything's over :D
Perhaps, I should apologise for what I have done.