God will make a way ♥
THEGIRL

Photobucket
One and only Blodwen Lim; cry when she's sad, roar when she's angry, smile widely when she's happy.

TALKHERE


Friday, November 24, 2006, 4:49 PM

TAGGED BY JOEL!
rawrs~
he sabo-ed miie! -.- lols. hahas.


Three Things That Scare Me
#1 COCKROACHES! =X
#2 LIZARDS! [omgggg~]
#3 THUNDER!


Three Ppl that make me laugh
#1 crappy pple!
#2 lame pple!
#3 funny pple!


Three Things I Love
#1 FRIENDS! :D
#2 FAMILY! :D
#3 JESUS! :D


Three Things I Hate
#1 INSECTS! [argh!]
#2 BOREDOM!
#3 betrayerrr?


Three Things I don't understand
#1 wat some pple thinking?
#2 algebra! [lols]
#3 verii chiiiiiiim de thingies! =XX


Three Things I am doing right now
#1 chatting with yanjun! :D
#2 doing this quiz lors. -.-
#3. eating!


Three Things I want to do before I die
#1 to be a happy blodwen! :D
#2 be filial?
#3 sleep and eat more(:


Three Things I can do
#1 eat!
#2 sleep!
#3 play!


Three Ways to Describe Myself
#1 SHORT! =X
#2 lame?
#3 noisy? lols.


7 Random facts about myself
#1 loveeees eating!
#2 loveeees sleeping!
#3 dancer! :D
#4 loveeeees smsing-
#5 short! =X
#6 loveees msn-ing-
#7 loveeeees playing!


7 things that Scare Me
#1 COCKROACHES!
#2 LIAZARDS!
#3 MOSQUITOES!
#4 SPIDERS!
#5 THUNDER!
#7 ANY FLYING THINGIES! =xx


7 favourite Songs
#1 a public affair!
#2 the day you went away!
#3 unwritten!
#4 too little too late!
#5 a neverending dream!
#6 nan yong!
#7 ming tian guo hou!


15 People I wanna be close to[alphabatical order =D]
LOLS. nobody! hahas.
[i not zibi arhs!]
lalalalalalas. [x


7 People to do this
#1 yixuan!
#2 joycelyn!
#3 yanjun!
#4 peishi!
#5 michelle!
#6 shihui!
#7 kiuyan!